This All Natural Goat's Milk Soap has a soft, sweet and comforting aroma, infused with all-natural vegetable oils, organic goat's milk and 100% pure essential oils. We craft our soaps using the cold process method. Our handmade soaps will leave your skin nourished and moisturized, the natural and healthy way, creating a creamy lather for deep skin moisture. Unlike other soap types, our soaps penetrate deep into the skin to help minimize dry itchy skin.
- An Emollient. On the skin, oatmeal is often recognized as being an emollient (moisturizer). It helps keep the skin moist and supple by reducing water loss from the epidermis, the outer layer of skin. For persons with conditions such as eczema or psoriasis, emollients are an essential part of daily skin care. Oatmeal has deep moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant. Oatmeal contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it an ideal ingredient to use on sensitive skin. Oatmeal can also help to reduce the size of your pores on your body and face. These properties are helpful in combating wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Normalizes pH. If you're looking for a quick and easy remedy for dry, itchy skin, consider looking for a soap that contains oatmeal. Oatmeal has the ability to soften and moisturize your skin, helping it lock in moisture and normalize your skin's natural pH levels. Itchy, dry skin often has a high pH level, but oatmeal can help normalize your skin's pH, which can relieve itchy, uncomfortable skin.
- Exfoliant. The exfoliating factor is simple in that the oats help to remove the dead skin cells on the surface of the body. Exfoliating is one of the most important aspects of any well-rounded beauty routine as it removes old, dead skin cells and allows nutrients to penetrate and reach the skin. During the exfoliation process oatmeal also works at removing any toxic chemicals that are on the skin.
- A Natural Cleaner. Oatmeal contains saponins which are natural cleaning agents, often working in your body to control blood sugar, cholesterol, and cancer. Outside of the body, the saponins in oatmeal allow it to easily absorb dirt, oil, and odor. Because of these wonderful properties, oatmeal can be used to help relieve acne, skin irritations, rashes, eczema, the symptoms of aging, and more.
- Alpha-hydroxy Acids. The wonderful alpha-hydroxy acids (found naturally in goat's milk) attach to your body's dead skin cells and helps them slough off with ease, revealing fresh, new skin. When this happens, the individual nutrients from the goat's milk are easily delivered to your skin.
- Anti-aging. Full of fatty acids, proteins, super nutrients, and a natural by-product (glycerin), our Goat's Milk gives your skin a mini spa treatment every time you use it. Full of hydrating agents, moisture gets locked into the skin, preventing the aged look that skin often shows when it's dry.
- An Emollient. Recognized as being an emollient, honey has been used for centuries as a way to smooth and soften skin while reducing any patches of rough, flaky skin. Because of its hydrating properties, honey is extremely moisturizing and helps keep moisture locked in the skin. This moisture helps give your skin a boost of elasticity, giving your skin a natural glow and overall healthy look.
- Antioxidant. Antioxidants mean slower aging, less wrinkles, and less damage from free radicles. Antioxidant properties are also an important part of protecting the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun which can be harmful to the skin.
- Antibacterial. The natural antibacterial properties in honey make it an ideal ingredient for fighting off infection will keeping moisture locked inside. Honey actually has the ability to clear up stuffy noses and even ease allergies triggered by pollen. Because of its antibacterial properties, honey is an ideal candidate for helping to treat acne and keep other bacterial irritations on the skin at bay.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Oil, Fresh Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Natural Fragrance Oil, Oats, Raw Honey.